Thursday, March 5, 2009
Have been working hard in a few different directions. Firstly, have been putting the contextual chapter together, looking at various aspects of the Irish rock inustry circa 1960s and 1970s. Happy enough with aspects of pgoress, but it needs work before I can submit it to supervisor, and it's due in about a week. Have been accepted to give a paper in San Diego, and that's the next item on the agenda. Haven't had a chance to even think about it yet, but it will need to contain elements from various aspects of the research. I have gotten the go-ahead to plan a small conference in Mary I in late May, so that's some good news. Another one to work on in the coming weeks. Am trying to fit all this in on top of working and teaching piano and guitar. Enjoyed an artistic collaboration during the week, performing 'Walkin' Blues' down at the Westlands, Limerick for a multi-media work which is focusing on Irish musicians and the blues, and raising awareness about loneliness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment