Monday, March 9, 2009
Getting On With It
The next thing to be done is to rewrite the contextual chapter. I have two weeks to do it. Co-supervisor's comments very useful. The problem is that there is so much info out there, that it's hard to concentrate on drawing sound academic conclusions without referencing it all. Still, I will work away. I also want to write up the Cha Haran interview asap. Have gotten the go-ahead to stage a one-day academic conference at Mary Immaculate College, University of Limerick, on May 19th. That will also take a bit of work. Have to organise flights for the San Diego conference, which I will do this week, and that paper will have to be written soon. Have compile d a list of journals for publications, but sent nothing out just yet. Also began editing the Rory Gallagher page over on Wikipedia. About 20 edits done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment